Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei is glad to present the second edition of the Series “Economic Modelling Seminars”
After a successful first edition, which brought together 16 academics of excellence, including two Nobel Prizes, FEEM is proud to launch a second edition with new outstanding speakers, discussing frontier research in the domain of economics.
The seminars will be moderated by Professor Sergio Vergalli (University of Brescia, IAERE past-President and Programme Director MET, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei).
Below the forthcoming events:
- Prof Lutz Kilian (Senior Economic Policy Advisor, at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas), on “Oil prices, gasoline prices and inflation expectations”, February 10th 2022
- Prof Matti Liski (Aalto University School of Business), on “Catastrophes, delays, and learning”, March 3rd 2022
- Prof David Stern (Crawford School of Public Policy at The Australian National University), March 17 th 2022
- Prof Richard Schmalensee (Howard W. Johnson Professor of Management Emeritus, Professor of Economics Emeritus, and Dean Emeritus of the MIT Sloan School of Management), on “Deeply Decarbonized Electric Power Systems: Characteristics and Challenges”
- Prof Michael Greenstone (Milton Friedman Distinguished Service Professor in Economics, the College, and the Harris School, as well as the Director of the Becker Friedman Institute and the interdisciplinary Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago)
- Prof Kenneth Rogoff (Thomas D. Cabot Professor of Public Policy and Professor of Economics at Harvard University)
- Prof Jeffrey Sachs (Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University)
- Prof Michael Spence (2001 Nobel Prize in Economics, Emeritus at Stanford University)
Organizing Committee: Sergio Vergalli, Marta Castellini, Ilenia Gaia Romani (Modelling the Energy Transition – MET Research Area)