First International Workshop on “Water and Waste Management in Circular Economy: Efficiency, Innovation and Policy Implications”
Meno di un minuto
The First International Workshop on “Water and waste management in circular economy: efficiency, innovation and policy implications” will be held on October 10-11, 2019 at the Department of Economics and Management, University of Brescia.
Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, among other partners, supports the workshop organized by the University of Brescia.
The workshop aims at stimulating the exchange of ideas among researchers and practitioners that develop or apply water resources and waste management models and approaches for policy identification and assessment.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM)
- Water resources pollution, mitigation and remediation
- Water reuse and recycling
- Monitoring and assessment
- Water trading and water allocation
- Traditional and innovative management models
- Regulatory impact on water and waste management
- Management of water utilities
- Sustainable recycling policies
- Legal policies and regulations
- Incentive tools to waste reduction and recycling increase
- Knowledge management and innovative waste management practices
- Integrating environmental, social accountability measures in performance measurement
- Submission of Abstracts: July 10th , 2019.
- Notification of Acceptance: July 31st , 2019.