Third Annual Conference of the Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
09:00 - 18:00
The Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (IAERE) is glad to announce its Third Conference, to be held at the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Padua from 20 to 21 February 2015.
The 2015 conference will maintain a balanced interest on both theoretical and applied research; nonetheless it seems particularly important to emphasize/derive policy implications/guidance from the works thereby presented.
Presentations both in English and Italian are accepted, depending on the audience. Young researchers and especially PhD students who wish to attend are most welcome.
The conference offers a rich scientific programme comprised of two very distinguished keynote speakers – Paul Ekins, Professor at the University College London, and Carolyn Fischer, Senior Fellow at Resources for the Future, Washington DC – and 12 parallel sessions will introduce the 56 accepted papers out of the 120 submitted. All were of high quality which resulted in a very competitive and challenging selection process.
The conference full programme is available at the IAERE website.
- Paul Ekins, University College London
- Carolyn Fischer, Resources for the Future and Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- Cesare Dosi (Chair), University of Padua
- Thomas Bassetti, University of Padua
- Giulio Cainelli, University of Padua
- Valentina De Marchi, University of Padua
- Fulvio Fontini, University of Padua
- Michele Moretto, University of Padua