19th Coalition Theory Network Workshop
09:00 - 18:00
The 19th CTN workshop will be organized jointly by CORE (Université Catholique de Louvain) and CEREC (Université Saint-Louis) and will be held at the Université Saint-Louis, Brussels, Belgium on January 30-31, 2014. The workshop will be aimed at providing an avenue for presenting and discussing new contributions on network, coalition and matching theory.
Francis Bloch, University Paris I and Paris School of Economics, France
Andrea Galeotti, University of Essex, UK
Jean Jacques Herings, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Matthew Jackson, Stanford University, USA
The scientific coordinators of the event will be Ana Mauleon and Vincent Vannetelbosch. The scientific committee will be composed by representatives of the Coalition Theory Network:
- Centre d’Économie de la Sorbonne (CES) – Université Paris 1
- Markets, Organizations and Votes in Economics (MOVE) – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Center for Operation Research and Econometrics (CORE) – Université Catholique de Louvain
- Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
- Groupement de Recherche en Economie Quantitative d’Aix-Marseille (GREQAM) – Université de Marseille
- Department of Economics – Universiteit Maastricht
- Department of Economics – University of Warwick
- Department of Economics – Vanderbilt University.
Please submit papers or extended abstracts by November 22, 2013. We also invite economists not affiliated with the CTN network to submit their papers.
Papers and extended abstracts (in pdf format) can only be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All acceptance/rejection decisions will be communicated by December 16, 2013.
In CTN tradition speakers and other registered participants will not be required to pay a participation fee, but the number of participants will be limited.
Registration will open in December 2013.