5° IAERE SCHOOL | Call for Applications
Less than a minute read
The IAERE – Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economists organises a School series aiming at providing advanced training for young international scholars on issues of environmental and resource economics.
The 5th IAERE School will be organized by IAERE and SEEDS with the support of Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
The school will focus on issues related to the circular economy transition, under a law and economics perspective.
It will take place in the premises of the Department of Economics and Management, in Ferrara, from the 1st to the 3rd of December, 2021.
The School will be held in a “blended” way, with scholars and part of the Faculty being present in person.
- Chris BACKES, University of Utrecht
- Alessio D’AMATO, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and SEEDS
- Alberto DE FRANCESCHI, University of Ferrara and SEEDS
- Johan EYCKMANS, Catholic University of Leuven
- Massimiliano MAZZANTI, University of Ferrara and SEEDS
- Evelyne TERRYN, Catholic University of Leuven