FEEM Webinar | How the EU Cohesion Policy Contributes to the SDGs: Lessons for the COVID-19 Recovery
16:00 - 18:00
October 20th, 2021 - 4.00 PM
To participate please register here
- Laura Cavalli, Programme Director, & Mia Alibegovic, Researcher, Agenda 2030 and Sustainable Development Research Area, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- Marco Onnis & Sandro Sanna, Policy Officer, ERDF OP Sardinia Managing Authority, Italy
- Stefano d’Orazio, President of the Terra di Amatrice CSO
- Fernando Nardi, WARREDOC Università per Stranieri di Perugia
- Sergio Caci, Mayor of Montalto di Castro (VT), Member of the European Committee of the Regions
- Christian Solinas, President of the Region of Sardinia, Member of the European Committee of the Regions, tbc
- Ilenia Gaia Romani, Researcher, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
In order to evaluate the sustainability of EU policies, researchers have engaged and established synergies and partnerships with key actors of local communities, regional and local governments and civil society organizations.
Within the context of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2021, the webinar, organized by FEEM (Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei – hosting Institution of SDSN Italy), aims to identify answers to the following issues: the role of local planning in enabling SDGs attainment, the impact of EU policies on the larger 2030 Agenda, and the need of promoting partnerships between local authorities, citizens and the academic world.