21st Coalition Theory Network Workshop
09:00 - 18:00
Center for the Study of
Diversity and Social Interactions
May 19-20, 2016
The 21st Coalition Theory Network Workshop is the annual meeting of the CTN, a network devoted to the advancement and diffusion of research in the area of network theory and coalition formation. FEEM contributed to its creation in 1995 organizing a workshop on coalition formation and environmental games.
As member of the CTN Scientific Board, Prof. Carlo Carraro, FEEM Scientific Director, has been involved in the evaluation of the papers submitted for the Workshop, that this year have been over 90 from all over the world.
FEEM holds the CTN Secretariat since 2003 and runs internal and external communications of the network.
NES Center for the Study of Diversity and Social Interactions, on behalf of the Coalition Theory Network, is honored to host the 21st Coalition Theory Network Workshop, to be held in Moscow, Russia, on 19 – 20 May 2016. The Workshop is organized with the support of the Russian Science Foundation (Project 15-18-30081).
The keynote speakers of the workshop will be:
Papers or extended abstracts (in pdf format) can be submitted using the form available at http://coalitiontheory.net/form/21-CTN-workshop-form. Please include Abstract, JEL Codes and Keywords with your submission. PhD students’ applications are particularly welcome.
Deadline for application is February 15, 2016. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
All acceptance/rejection decisions will be communicated by March 15, 2016.
The paper final version from the presenters and final program drafting is expected by April 15, 2016.
The Workshop Scientific Committee is composed by the local academic coordinator Prof. Sergei Izmalkov and the CTN Scientific Board representatives:
- Prof. Anna Bogomolnaia, Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow, UK;
- Prof. Yann Bramoullé, Université de Marseille, France and Laval University, Canada;
- Prof. Carlo Carraro, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei and Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy;
- Prof. Tomás Rodríguez Barraquer, Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain;
- Prof. Agnieszka Rusinowska, CNRS and Université Paris 1, France;
- Prof. Burak Can, Maastricht University, The Netherlands;
- Prof. Vincent Vannetelbosch, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium;
- Prof. Shlomo Weber, New Economics School, Russia, and Southern Methodist University, USA;
- Prof. Myrna Wooders, Vanderbilt University, USA.
The Committee will review submissions and will select the papers accepted for presentation at the 21st Coalition Theory Network Workshop.
Along with CTN tradition, speakers and other registered participants will not be required to pay a participation fee. Registration shall include access to: the social dinner on May 19, 2016, coffee breaks and lunches, and does not include travel and accommodation expenses.
Registrations will open on March 15, 2016. The number of available places is limited. They will be assigned on a first come first served basis.